Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Little texts

littletexts.tumblr.com
- a blog dedicated to the words that we all love. From books, from movies, from songs, and even your own personal writings!

I love to read, and during my reading session in that blog here are some of my favorites/texts that struck a chord in me/the ones I can relate to/the ones I wish I had written/what I feel right now/what I want to get through my thick head

I love you, and you'll never catch up because I've gotten a headstart and my heart is racing at lightspeed.


How long am I going to beat my head against the wall, getting all excited, getting my hopes up every time he looks at me? I'm like a bad joke. I get stepped on, I come back for more. I get shoved aside, I come back again. What the hell am I doing waiting for him? I have to get it through my think head that it's just not going to happen.

 The past beats inside me like a second heart.

Do you know what it's like to be turned inside out in every way you can be and have the worst parts of yourself exposed to anyone who happens to be looking? Maybe you do - after all, it happens to us a little bit all the time. I guess lots of people would look at you and run. But to have someone who won't run - someone who won't use your shame against you - that takes someone special.



No comments:

Post a Comment